Our Mission Statement
To provide a Christian based, stimulating, safe and nurturing environment that allows for the independent exploration and discovery of the world.
To provide children with the necessary life skills to become independent and successful people.
Creative Minds Learning Center LLC is dedicated to giving full attention to the needs of young children.
Positive experiences of infants, toddlers and young children are critical to their healthy development. These positive experiences establish a foundation from which children can reach their full potential. Bringing what is best practice from early childhood theorists, such as, Jean Piaget, Maria Montessori, Erick Erickson, Leu Vygotski, and nationally recognized foundations such as the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and Reggio Emilia from Italy, provide Creative Minds Learning Center LLC with research that is well grounded and gives us the basis for our center that embraces what is needed for the positive development of young children.
We believe that the following developmental principles are critical to each child:
- Each child is unique. Therefore Creative Minds Learning Center LLC believes that infants, toddlers, and young children deserve respect and consideration.
- It is our responsibility to provide an environment that is responsive, understanding, and has guidance, modeling and developmentally appropriate experiences.
- It is the responsibility of the staff at Creative Minds Learning Center LLC to provide enticing and accurate learning experiences that are based on sound content knowledge and developmentally appropriate practices.
By providing children with appropriate choices and opportunities to play or work, Creative Minds Learning Center LLC will enhance the following development:
- Cognitive – Learning at self-directed paces in a stimulating, knowledge enrich environment
- Social – Interaction in a positive and productive way with their peers, Milestones personal and others.
- Emotional – Supporting young children as they begin to understand their own and others thoughts and feelings.
- Physical – Development of large and small motor skills.
Creative Minds Learning Center LLC believes that Christ is the center of all that we do, say and are. We embrace Biblical Christian values and beliefs and will promote them throughout the learning experiences of your child.